    I´m seeking the voltage settings for 2.4 or 2.5 Volts.
    Thanks !
    B. Frilling

    B. Frilling, Oct 4, 2003

  2. B. Frilling

    Winesap Guest

    I have not seen any settings for 2.4 or 2.5 volts. The 2.2 volt chips are
    easily found on E-bay.

    Voltage settings,
    JP30=Closed
    JP31=Open
    JP32...1-2=Open, 3-4=Open, 5-6=Closed, 7-8=Open

    75 MHz. Bus Speed settings,
    JP10=1-2, JP11=2-3, JP12=1-2

    66 MHz. Bus Speed settings,
    JP10=2-3, JP11=1-2, JP12=2-3

    2x Multiplier settings
    JP13=Closed, JP14=Open, JP15=Open

    You can download the latest manual and Quick Setup Guides in PDF format from
    the following:

    Manual: http://www.soyo.com.tw/downloads/filedesc.php?id=1523
    Quick Setup Guide: http://www.soyo.com.tw/downloads/filedesc.php?id=1643

    Winesap, Oct 12, 2003