    It's better than what we have now!

    To reply to this email please remove the AT
    after the kgs in the reply to address as shown above.

    KG, Oct 15, 2004

  2. KG

    Wes Newell Guest

    Hmmm.. What's the problem, just pull all the wires out except the one to
    socket pin AJ27. Although, I'd probably move it to the back and solder 2
    wires and add a toggle switch so you could manually set it back to normal
    if you wanted to. But. you might run into the FSB speed problem doing it
    this way. See notes in multiplier cross ref. in link below.

    Wes Newell, Oct 15, 2004