    suggestions as to what I can do?

    Many thanks,

    SRR

    SRR, Jul 30, 2003

  2. SRR

    John Hoyne Guest

    If the BIOS you can increase the shared memory under "Advanced Chipset
    Features". Press the Delete key while booting to enter the BIOS setup.

    Also look at Display in Control Panel (select Settings Tab, Advanced
    Button); depending on the driver you have installed you may be able to
    change it from there

    hth