64-Bit Windows XP Released To Manufacturing

Discussion in 'Intel' started by YKhan, Mar 31, 2005.

  1. YKhan

    YKhan Guest

    YKhan, Mar 31, 2005

  2. Speaking of which, has anybody ordered the CD under the trial offer? When
    I ordered 3 months ago I was expecting a RC version but I have still
    received nothing, so maybe I'll be getting the final release?... or maybe
    they've forgotten me and my $7.93 shipping charge?

    George Macdonald, Apr 1, 2005

  3. YKhan

    Rob Stow Guest

    Why not post in
    nntp://privatenews.microsoft.com:microsoft.private.windowsserver_64bit

    A guy "Mike Brannigan" from MS hangs out there and his posts seem
    to indicate that he has helped other posters with problems like
    yours.

    Rob Stow, Apr 1, 2005