    problems with an ATI 9700 PRO?

    Thanks

    Mark

    Mark, Jan 17, 2005

  2. Mark

    anthony Guest

    omg u cant get over 86fps WAAAAAAMBULANCE geez after 60 who cares lol

    anthony, Jan 18, 2005

  3. Mark

    Mark Guest

    would have been nice Anthony if you'd actually read it. Who said anything
    about 86fps!!.It said 8fps.

    Mark, Jan 18, 2005
  4. Mark

    anthony Guest

    ahhh now I see HAHHAHAHAHA thats funny LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL geez my old
    5600 gets 45fps lol

    anthony, Jan 18, 2005
  5. Mark

    Robmeister Guest

    That game is driven a lot by connection lag, your location on the
    planet or in space and the graphical settings you have setup in the
    game. It's also locked at 30FPS so you'll never see anything higher
    than that. You might try monkeying around with your graphics settings
    in SWG to smooth things out. Threre is a chance that the game poked
    your settings up when you switched cards.

    Robmeister, Jan 18, 2005