    ************************************
    Promote Renewable Energy
    www.CarbonFund.org

    SoCal, Feb 9, 2007

  2. SoCal

    Lez Pawl Guest

    it took 3 years to go from 60(7200)/80(5400) to 100(5400)

    so its your guess............

    Lez Pawl, Feb 9, 2007

  3. Will your bios support the drive, My primary concern is the heat!!!

    Howard Huntley, Feb 10, 2007
  4. SoCal

    paulmd Guest

    At present, that capacity is offered, but in 4200RPM, as a concession
    to heat and power.

    Both toshiba and fujitsu offer them.

    paulmd, Feb 10, 2007
  5. SoCal

    SoCal Guest

    In terms of maximum heat dissipation, my Dell m1710 has a 512 MB video card
    with desktop performance. Multiple cooling fans address the heat buildup. I
    can imagine, the incremental heat going from a 100 GB to 200 GB drive would
    be too much for it to handle.

    Promote Renewable Energy
    www.CarbonFund.org

    SoCal, Feb 10, 2007