    Can someone tell me where on the CD I might find it...a folder name or
    filename, perhaps?
    Thanks!

    Jim Lake, Jan 5, 2004

  2. Jim Lake

    Bob Headrick Guest

    You should be able to have it found automatically - go to Start, Settings,
    Printers, Add Printer, tell the wizard which port the printer is on, then
    select HP and DeskJet 722C from the list of printers. You do not need to do
    the "have disk" or plug and play stuff. I just tried this on a stock Win 2K
    system and it installed without issue.

    Regards,

    Bob Headrick, Jan 6, 2004

  3. Jim Lake

    John Doe Guest

    Have you tried to download the latest drivers from the HP site ?

    Best,

    JD

    John Doe, Jan 25, 2004