780G Sharpening

Discussion in 'Gigabyte' started by Ed Light, Apr 18, 2009.

  1. Ed Light

    Ed Light Guest

    Ed Light, Apr 18, 2009

  2. Ed Light

    Onsokumaru Guest

    Usually those kind of controls are either under display
    properties>settings>advanced, or some kind of app that loads with windows
    and sits in the system tray.

    Does your monitor had an "auto adjustment".

    Onsokumaru, Apr 18, 2009

  3. Ed Light

    Ed Light Guest

    Thanks, Onsokumaru. I'm not asking where to find it, but whether the ATI
    control panel has a sharpening adjustment for videos in it.

    You see, I'm contemplating buying a 780G and using the onboard video,
    and this is a big factor for me. I'm used to having that control for my
    geforce 6600GT.
    --
    Ed Light

    Better World News TV Channel: