    the 6600) and using the money saved to get the GTX over the GT.

    But maybe the overclocked GT cards are almost as fast as the GTX
    anyway?

    dizzy, Aug 12, 2006

  2. dizzy

    Jean Guest

    I bought 2x7900GTX to replace my 2x7900GT because get rid of watercooling
    and I choose the 7900GTX for his silence..believe me you won't here it...
    and the 512 meg really do a difference for some games .......

    Jean, Aug 12, 2006

  3. More cents than brains me sees.

    Home Theatre Guy, Aug 12, 2006
  4. dizzy

    Jean Guest

    Hey le Trou de cul..si tu n'as rien à dire de mieux... décrisse !

    Jean, Aug 12, 2006
  5. dizzy

    dizzy Guest

    If anyone cares, this is what I ended up doing. An Evga (one of the
    "reloads") 7900GT clocking at 560MHz (stock is 450MHz). Hoping it
    will run cool, quiet and fast with the Zalman VF900-CU.

    dizzy, Aug 13, 2006
  6. dizzy

    Shrub Guest

    english please

    Shrub, Aug 17, 2006
  7. dizzy

    Shrub Guest

    get the gtx and save ur money the difference wont be much

    Shrub, Aug 17, 2006