    Does the 7950 GX2 Support SLI? If not, I am baffled what the point of this
    product is? Without a technology to enabling two GPUs, how can any game
    benefit from this product?

    Will, Nov 20, 2006

  2. from what i have read the GX2 IS SLI... it is two 7950 GX boards sandwiched
    togetehr with a PCI Bridge managing communications to the PCI-E buss...

    i have one and its amazing... getting like 10,000 3dmark and not
    overclocking anything wiht my E6700

    Some guy in Kirkland, Nov 20, 2006

  3. Will

    RHinNC Guest

    Yes it does support SLI.

    Awesome card!

    RHinNC, Nov 20, 2006
  4. Will

    RF Guest

    The GX2 is two cards sandwiched together. The computer treats the card as
    if it was two cards in SLI. You can, however, if you have an SLI
    motherboard use two 7950GX2 for Quad SLI. :)

    I have one, and like it very much.

    RF.

    RF, Nov 20, 2006
  5. it is isn't it? i love mine