    feeling my 3dfx voodoo pci card will do 1280x1024 at highest depth and support
    opengl.

    thank you very much.

    Arthur Rosene, Jul 4, 2003

  2. Arthur Rosene

    CyberCFO Guest

    What did the manual fro the soyo website say?

    CyberCFO, Jul 4, 2003

  3. ok you want to know what the manual said ? i already checked it and the only
    thing it said was only low density would work. i also called soyo tech support
    and the only thing they could tell me was only low density but it is my
    understanding that there have been revisions to industry standard low density
    memory that this motherboard may or may not support thus the reason for my
    post. the manual was only made in 1999 and it doesn't even make reference to
    the cpu i'm getting with it which is a 1ghz celeron. so i'm out of answers.

    Arthur Rosene, Jul 7, 2003
  4. the manual makes no mention whether the integrated video will do 1280x1024 or
    of it supports opengl.

    Arthur Rosene, Jul 7, 2003