    MSI nVidia FX 5600
    Raid setup in mode 0 (booting off of standard IDE, not Raid)
    Raidmax 500 w power supply

    Fred Klingenmeier, Jul 24, 2003

  2. Fred Klingenmeier

    mouse777 Guest

    The GA-7N400 Pro is not supported on this motherboard. But every other
    program runs fine.
    Judging from your discription your using the F9 Bios, try upgrade it to F10a
    because a lot of people are complaning about similar sort of problem using
    F9 Bios or lower bios versions, especially when using Memory in Dual Channel
    configuration.
    My system :
    AMD XP 2500+
    2 x 256Mb PC2700 not in dual channel