    Has anyone tried this latest BIOS? I'm at F5 and was hoping that the SATA
    and/or GigaRAID BIOS code has been updated since then. I'd rather stick @ F5
    if there are no performance fixes in the later updates.

    John Bissell, Sep 12, 2004

  2. John Bissell

    John Verdana Guest

    Going by the release notes there's not much reason to change. I'm on F6 and
    every version above that that I have tried breaks my system. Way to go,
    Gigabyte!

    John Verdana, Sep 14, 2004

  3. John Bissell

    John Bissell Guest

    I put it on and it has a few more options, none of which are of any interest
    to me. Didn't update the SATA BIOS. Nothing to get excited about but at
    least it didn't break anything.

    John Bissell, Sep 14, 2004