  1. frank115

    frank115 Guest

    Chaintech 7NJL6 lost manual in Katrina need case to MB wire config

    frank115, Feb 8, 2007

  2. frank115

    SkyWatcher Guest

    SkyWatcher, Feb 11, 2007

  3. frank115

    stanmc Guest

    Frank,
    Did you ever get a copy of the manual?

    stanmc, Feb 18, 2007
  4. frank115

    rewind22x Guest

    did anyone find this out? i lost a copy of the manual a while back...
    and now the chaintech website is absolutley worthless. I just need
    the pinouts, where the reset, power, leds go. i found the power
    switch... but can't find the reset... i know, weird. anyway, if
    someone could post it or even a pdf of the manual (official or
    scanned) i would really appreciate it. either way, thanks.

    rewind22x, Mar 5, 2007
  5. frank115

    floydcm Guest

    Did you find the manual? repost and we can figure out how to get it to
    you, I just had it e-mailed to me from chaintech last night. it's in
    PDF and also in english. even color :)

    floydcm, Apr 14, 2007
  6. frank115

    rewind22x Guest

    yeah i would, i pm'd you about it. thanks a bunch!

    rewind22x, Apr 14, 2007
  7. frank115

    rewind22x Guest

    Click here:

    http://www.chaintech.com.tw/eng/a41_product_downloads.php?type=pro&mk=362&sk=

    Walton-Chaintech finally finished their website.

    Big thanks for all who scourged the net while CT was in limbo.

    edit:
    well, i jumped the gun a little, they still don't have the manual
    posted... but the drivers are there now.

    too bad no one really needed em. here's to hoping they eventually get
    their crap together

    rewind22x, Apr 24, 2007