    Anyone know something that for sure fits and works?

    Just need to get it running, cost is secondary.

    , Oct 25, 2005

  2. uddarts Guest

    "" wrote:
    > Has anyone replaced the NF2 heatsink and fan unit on a 7NJS?
    >
    > I had the fan unit die and want to replace it. We eyeballed
    > it at 45mm
    > square but cannot find a unit large enough.
    >
    > Anyone know something that for sure fits and works?
    >
    > Just need to get it running, cost is secondary.

    a 40mm fits in the middle of the nb/hs. i use 3m double side mounting
    tape to secure mine. it’s grey in color and has red peel off. just cut
    a square the size of the fan hub.

    http://www.sidewindercomputers.com/50milfan.html

    ud

    Topic URL: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/7NJS-Motherboard-Fan-Size-ftopict64094.html