    use...

    Thanks for any advice,

    Lawrence.

    neogeoman, Oct 15, 2003

  2. I upgraded mine to a XP2400 with no problems using the latest bios. As
    for drivers, download from VIA or use native drivers in XP?. The version
    2 boards are basically just a fix of the power regulation for the AGP and
    adding overheat protection for the CPU.

    GL/HTH

    Kelly

    bigger and better idiot-proof programs,
    and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots.
    So far, the universe is winning."
    ~ Rich Cook

    K. no, the other one, Oct 20, 2003