7vt600 problem

Discussion in 'Gigabyte' started by ruffneck119, Jul 7, 2007.

1. ruffneck119

ruffneck119

Hey guys I am new here at the forums. I am having a stupid problem with my 7vt600. My computer was working fine but ever since I bought it there was never a side panel for the Case. So after having it for a year i decided to go ahead and get a new Case. Well while i was pulling all the damn wires i accidentally pulled all of the power switch wires (usually I will mark where each one goes and what is what wire) well I thought it would be no big deal and I hooked up the motherboard (but not all the drives) and it would not power on. I looked at the diagram on GB's website to see where the wires go.

Well I have a wire on my case that says PWR SW and on the manual it only says soft power so i am assuming thats where it goes. Is that right? Also which side is the positive and which side is the negative on the case wires (reset sw, speaker, pwr sw, etc..)?

Thanks guys I know I made a mess of the question but if you could help me that would rock.

ruffneck119, Jul 7, 2007
  2. ruffneck119

ruffneck119

Just checked my work over and I connected everything (hd vid, CDRW, etc...) I did the f panel like it said to do and the thing actually powered up. But, it only stayed on for like 2 minutes and nothing came up on the screen. I have not been able to turn it back on since.

ruffneck119, Jul 7, 2007
Ask a Question