    But the reason to get back to F8 is also that i have had more crashes in one week then ever.. (always during video or audio editing...)

    Now i'm back to F8: faster loadin, and no crashes so far....!!

    I'm I the only one?

    F r e e, Sep 11, 2003

  2. I have the same mobo with the F9 bios and an xp2600+ chip. works great, no
    probs at all.

    Hi all!

    just to share my experience:

    last week i updated from F8 to F9....

    Then at first I had several difficulties to get into windows loading
    screens.... many times it hung after the device enumerating screen

    Finally i checked this and that in BIOS, and i could start, but after some
    days i noticed that the BIOS always takes longer to load...

    Right after the RAM checksum, it hangs a little before displaying the
    harddrives... about 3 seconds more then before...

    E_\\_¼__½__¾__F, Sep 25, 2003

  3. now when I had the F9a (beta) bios it hung a little like you say on the post
    screen but not in windows. it also would try to say memory test but all i
    would see would be "ry test" for a few seconds and then it would go.. the
    final F9 seems to have corrected that.

    E_\\_¼__½__¾__F, Sep 25, 2003