802.11b WLAN MultiPort Module...update!

Discussion in 'Compaq' started by SCW, Aug 18, 2003.

  1. SCW

    SCW Guest

    Well looks like I am out of luck. Compaq is refusing to replace the item
    for me so I have to buy it all over again. For some reason nobody at Compaq
    knows how I can order this yet it is listed right on their website on
    hpshopping.com. I can order it from their website but I have to use a
    credit card, I am only 18 and I don't have a credit card so I wanted to send
    in a mail payment...they wont do it!

    So I do a search on the net for this item, it gets pulled up at
    pricegrabber.com and I can't believe what retailers are selling this
    for...200 and 300 dollars! This is highway robbery! Christ Compaq sells it
    for 99.00 bucks! Are people actually paying 3 times the amount for this
    product with other retailers? If they are I feel really sorry for them.

    I have seen the item on E-Bay, there are currently two of them but they are
    used and I don't know if I feel comfortable with buying used network
    equipment.

    This is really pissing me off!

    I really want to continue to use my multiport module option so I can keep my
    PC Card slot free but I am not paying 300 bucks for an item that retails at
    99.99!

    This is really giving me one huge headache!

    Mike if you are out there can you please help? LMAO BTW, nobody called me
    today, again I can't say I am surprised.

    Scott

    SCW, Aug 18, 2003

  2. SCW

    Mike Calkins Guest

    You give up to easy...... Wait for the call back from Corporate......

    Mike

    Mike Calkins, Aug 18, 2003

  3. SCW

    JIM HUNTER Guest