8051:Keil C's linker command file(.lin)

Discussion in 'Embedded' started by liaoo, Jan 9, 2008.

  1. liaoo

    liaoo Guest

    Dear all,

    I have one question about the writing format of .lin in Keil C.

    As I knew, ?PR?*?module_name indicates "all functions" within
    module_name.c.

    But in .lin I also saw: ?PR?module_name.

    What does it mean ?

    Ex.
    Code(

    ?PR?*?BOOT,