    I run XP Pro and have some scheduled tasks that are scheduled over
    night.

    Bill

    BillM, Oct 8, 2003

  2. BillM

    Nate Grey Guest

    Just a suggestion, but I had this problem when I replaced a motherboard.
    What happened was the old motherboard had an extra peg that the motherboard
    sat on, but the new one didn't need it. I didn't notice until it started
    turning itself on everytime a door banged. It was the pin making contact on
    the bottom of the motherboard!!

    Probably not what's causing your problem, but make sure nothing is touching
    the board.

    Cheers

    Nate Grey, Oct 8, 2003

  3. BillM

    Joe F. Blow Guest

    Check your Wake On LAN settings? I had a box here in the swamp that
    did that.

    Joe F. Blow, Oct 8, 2003