    320GB Performance RAID 0 (2 x 160GB SATA HDDs w/ Native Command
    Queuing) [add $180 or $6/month1]

    --David

    David Ellis, Jan 8, 2005

  2. David Ellis

    apdicenzo Guest

    you dont have to order it already configured in RAID.
    i ordered my new Dell xps system with two seperate 160gb hard drives: C
    and D drives.
    as you said you can change this in your bios.
    i'm think in the future of adding a third hard drive and then configuring my
    C and D drive into RAID and useing the third as storage

    apdicenzo, Jan 10, 2005