    buying this Mobo and HSF but it looks like the chipset HSF migh
    interfere... anybody have any experience with these two together?

    Thanks.

    hawks5999, Sep 2, 2003

  2. hawks5999

    M Guest

    I'm using the Zalman with my 875P NEO, not the same board but I guess it's
    got to be similar.....the Zalman fits ok and clears all the capacitors round
    the CPU socket.
    There's two aluminium bars to poke through the heatsink retainer then two
    scews affix the fan. It's the only fan that keeps my P4 3Ghz cool without
    sounding like a helicopter.

    M, Sep 2, 2003

  3. Separating himself from Baghdad Bob, (hawks5999) whined:
    I have the 7000 AlCu, and it works fine on my system.

    To reply by email, remove the XYZ.

    It's your SIG, say what you want to say....

    Never anonymous Bud, Sep 3, 2003