865pe-Neo2 Fis2R With msn messenger audio prob

Discussion in 'MSI' started by Steve, Sep 1, 2003.

  1. Steve

    Steve Guest

    Hi

    Does anyone else out there have this problem or know of a fix?
    I can make a voice connection in messenger ok but although my mic level
    meter goes up & down when i speak the other party can't hear me. Using msn
    messenger or windows messenger is the same, both use audio set up ok & mic
    levels adjust ok to voice volume. Sound recorder works ok so mic is ok. Got
    so mad with it i put in my old soundblaster live and that gives the same
    problem. I've re-installed and got the latest updates inc direct-x 9b. I
    have a friend who bought the same set up and he also has the same problem.
    Still no reply after 10 days from msi tech support.

    865pe-Neo2 Fis2R
    P4 2.4 800fsb
    2 x 512mb hyper-x kingston mem running dual channel pc400
    gf4 4200ti turbo

    Any ideas greatly appreciated

    Steve

    Steve, Sep 1, 2003