    the 875PE and only C-Media9739A which apparently is mediocre. On the other
    side, the 865PE is said to be faster and more stable.
    So, who can make comments on this subject ?

    Erich Seidenschmiedt, Aug 9, 2003

  2. I have the 865pe neo 2 and it runs an overclock in bios just by setting it
    to Turbo. The fsb goes to 203MHZ X 13 so my speed is 2637 on a 2.6 cpu. I
    haven't crashed nor do I get any hot temps. My cpu temp remains 37-41
    whenever I check with Core Center. I like the board especailly priced at
    96.00 at newegg. 875 is flagship but its little brother is bigger for the
    dollar. IMHO

    Marvin Williams, Aug 15, 2003