    warranty but it sounded like escaping from jail is much easier, the screws r
    soldered into the sheets and i cant it off, any help with that as well?

    thnx

    cell phone repair, Oct 8, 2003

  2. cell phone repair

    Ben Myers Guest

    Check the drive jumper settings on any replacement drive. Make sure the drive
    is set to the master jumper setting. Next, enter the system BIOS setup and
    make sure that the drive has been detected properly by the BIOS. Then boot
    from a Windows setup diskette for your operating system, FDISK to create a FAT32
    partition, reboot, FORMAT the partition, then try the recovery... Ben Myers

    Ben Myers, Oct 8, 2003