    and if it will allow the USB keyboard on a PCI USB card to work during the
    Boot process
    I need to reinstall windows and obviously need a keyboard to do so

    Richard Levett, Mar 26, 2007

  2. Richard Levett

    Bill Guest

    Why not get a cheap PS2 style keyboard for 3 pounds?

    Bill

    Bill, Mar 26, 2007

  3. I would but like I said the onboard PS/2 ports no longer work
    and i cant get back into the bios to enable usb support

    richardmlevett, Mar 26, 2007
  4. I would but like I said the onboard PS/2 ports no longer work
    and i cant get back into the bios to enable usb support

    richardmlevett, Mar 26, 2007
  5. Richard Levett formuleerde op maandag :
    Can't you reset the bios by removing the battery or shorting the
    apropriate jumper?
    AFAIK this will reset the bios to it's factory defaults, with the USB
    functions enabled?

    Good luck,

    André

    André, PE1PQX, Mar 26, 2007
  6. Tried the jumper reset.
    It Reset the bios OK but stops during POST
    with an error message
    CMOS setting incorrect
    F1 to setup
    F2 to continue

    Bah!!!!

    looks like i'll have to bin the board and find a replacement

    richardmlevett, Mar 27, 2007