    Any information about HD would help.
    TIA
    SB

    SilverBack, Jan 13, 2007

  2. SilverBack

    SilverBack Guest

    I went to the Microsoft website to look for HD content to see how the
    cpu usage varies with normal dvd playback
    I downloaded from here >
    http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/musicandvideo/hdvideo/contentshowcase.aspx#drmnote

    My system
    AMD 4200+ with 2 gig of memory
    EVGA 8800 GTX

    Running the 1080p clips at 18% to 20% usage on a single cpu.
    Really impressive :)

    SilverBack, Jan 13, 2007