    chip.
    thanks.
    Old Hippy

    Old Hippy, Jul 1, 2003

  2. Old Hippy

    Thomas Höft Guest

    Hi,

    this board supports Athlon XP up to 2800+ (only T-Bred). There is no support
    for Barton!

    Thomas

    Thomas Höft, Jul 1, 2003

  3. This is incorrect. I am running a Barton 2500+ on a 8K5A2+ as I type.

    Derek Wildstar, Jul 2, 2003
  4. Old Hippy

    Old Hippy Guest

    Thanks guys
    Im running a 8RDA+with a xp1600 @ 2100 speed 1.75gig 166 fsb and glad i
    waited to get the board instead of his,lol.
    Thanks again for the info.
    Old Hippy

    Old Hippy, Jul 2, 2003
  5. Old Hippy

    Thomas Höft Guest

    But the Barton is not supportet by Epox.

    Thomas Höft, Jul 2, 2003
  6. Nice recovery, but semantics aside, the Barton works in the 8K5A2+ and
    that's what he wanted to know.

    Derek Wildstar, Jul 3, 2003