    Ideally I want two channel sound coming from the MB at the rear, whch seens
    like to best choice to make. Has anyone seen my problem and know how to fix
    it.

    Dodgr Rereksin, Apr 29, 2004

  2. Dodgr Rereksin

    pricepc.com Guest

    Hi,

    Just hooked up the same motherboard (ultra) and installed Windows XP
    and with the default jumper settings it gives stereo output at the
    back. It should be something with your motherboard, may be a loose
    soldering or a loose connector inside the stereo jack.

    Thanks.
    Guy
    Custom Computers Online
    www.pricepc.com