    connector?
    What do I have to configure in the Bios settings?
    Thanks,

    Strike, Sep 26, 2005

  2. On the "Integrated Peripherals" page, you will need to enable Onboard H/W
    SATA to activate the SiI controller. With just one drive, you'll probably
    want to leave the Serial ATA Function set as BASE. When you boot into
    windows, Device Manager should detect new hardware. I'm not sure at that
    point if you must supply the drivers or if Windows has native drivers to
    support the controller.

    Kilgore Trout Jr, Sep 27, 2005

  3. Strike

    Strike Guest

    Thanks a lot. That did the trick. Windows found the drive and installed the
    drivers automatically.

    Strike, Sep 27, 2005