    all. Does anyone know if my Athlon 1.2Ghz Tbird would work on this board? I
    know it is not ideal but merely an interim step before getting a Barton.

    Stuart

    Stuart Rogers, Sep 23, 2003

  2. Stuart Rogers

    Fabio Guest

    I guess so. Theres no reason why it should not. Its as well Socket A....

    But im not 100 % sure...

    Fabio

    Fabio, Sep 23, 2003

  3. Stuart Rogers

    Arno Wagner Guest

    Since the say

    "Socket A for 200/266/333/400MHz FSB AMD Processors"

    you could be lucky. However the manual only mentions Athlon XP and
    Barton, so there could be BIOS problems.

    Arno

    Arno Wagner, Sep 23, 2003
  4. Stuart Rogers

    Fabio Guest

    could be that you have to specify FSB and multiplicator for urself, wehn
    bios doesnt recognise it. Otherwise no problem IMHO.

    Fabio, Sep 23, 2003