    difference. I just want the best drivers out their. Hey its an O.C.D.
    thing I guess lolol

    Hugh

    Hugh Sutherland, Jul 29, 2008

  2. Hugh Sutherland

    David Lee Guest

    mine's .446
    I'm using XP Unified Driver vrsion 5.10; its the newest I ever found
    (and its 4 years old). Nvidia has moved on and Epox is dead but you
    might be able to find newer betas out there.

    Good luck,

    Dave

    David Lee, Jul 30, 2008

  3. I USED 5.10 ALSO BUT IT STILL SAYS THEY R OUT OF DATE

    Hugh Sutherland, Jul 30, 2008
  4. Hugh Sutherland

    David Lee Guest

    It doesn't tell you where to get new ones, does it? OTOH it could try to
    sell you new drivers ;-0

    The 5.10s are the newest drivers on Nvidia's web site. There are tweaked
    or remixed drivere sets out there; a beta file from here, a patch file
    from there, put 'em all together and you get a "set". It's all a matter
    of how lucky you feel. We are talking about a manufacturer discontinued
    chip set and motherboard.

    Dave

    David Lee, Jul 30, 2008