    nothing...any ideas?

    Thanks

    KK

    KK, Oct 6, 2004

  2. On Wed, 06 Oct 2004 14:37:01 GMT, KK <> wrote:

    >I have the Epox BRDA+ MB and it says the firewire is Optional. I have the
    >connectots attched to the board and the firewire rear panel but I get
    >nothing...any ideas?
    >
    >Thanks
    >
    >KK

    Enable it in the BIOS?

    MT

    Michael Thomas, Oct 6, 2004

  3. KK

    KK Guest

    Yes I have done that. I now see it in the device manager but I didn't when
    I first enabled it, or at least I don't think I did. What is the 1394 GUID?

    Thanks

    KK

    KK, Oct 7, 2004
  4. On 07 Oct 2004 12:52:17 GMT, KK <> wrote:

    >Yes I have done that. I now see it in the device manager but I didn't when
    >I first enabled it, or at least I don't think I did. What is the 1394 GUID?
    >
    >Thanks
    >
    >KK
    >
    >> Enable it in the BIOS?
    >>
    >> MT

    GUID = Globally unique Identifier. Each firewire device has its own
    Identifier, like NIC's have MAC addresses to identify them.

    MT

    Michael Thomas, Oct 7, 2004