8RDA Power up :(

Discussion in 'Epox' started by Poppy<3, Jul 29, 2006.

  1. Poppy<3

    Poppy<3

    Righto,
    first time im posting about this even though its happened about 2 years ago. :)

    I put together a computer using 1.3 amd and epox 8rda, 512 mb ram.. and all that,

    it was working fine for about a year.

    There were occasions when it would not turn on, and the LED on the motherboard just showed FF.
    If i kept turning it on and off by pressing the button or pulling in and out the power cable it would finally work.

    Then with that happening very rarely, it has messed up. :(

    If i press the on button, it will sound as if it is turned on, all periphials will get power, but it will not beep, saying alls good.
    There is either FF on the LED, or OE or something random :(

    Tonight is another night that i spent like 30 minutes turning it on and off, hoping it would work, or at least not blow up in my face.

    Does anyone have any ideas?

    I read about getting a hotflash but i dont think thats going to happen..
    Really want that computer working again <3
    loads of stuff on it lol.

    :)

    Poppy<3, Jul 29, 2006