    address.
    Any help REALLY welcome
    Patrick

    Patrick, Dec 13, 2003

  2. Patrick

    Old Hippy Guest

    Hello
    I'm running a winfast tv 2000 xp on this board with no problems.
    Works great and no problems installing.
    When booting for frist time i went into bios and enabled reset configuration
    data,
    in pnp/pci configuration.
    Hope this helps.
    old hippy

    Old Hippy, Dec 13, 2003

  3. Patrick

    Patrick Guest

    Nope... am currently trying to force it to a single IRQ , but really think
    it may be a memory address problem
    Patrick

    Patrick, Dec 14, 2003