    vertically, it boots fine! What the hell is that? My simian brain wants to
    go with electrical, but I dunno. I'm going to try another case, but what
    kind of problem would cause that kind of result?

    Jeff Hansman, Oct 2, 2003

  2. Jeff Hansman

    baskitcaise Guest

    Maybe you have a dodgy track or connection round the ps2 port that is pulled
    back in line when the screws are tightened, and the error before was caused
    by the screw lossening slightly ot the case warping.

    baskitcaise, Oct 2, 2003

  3. Jeff Hansman

    Jeff Hansman Guest

    I suppose that is worth running down too. I swear I am going to get to the
    bottom of this.

    Jeff Hansman, Oct 3, 2003

  4. If you don't get proper operation in the case, but out of the case, you have
    a short. These can be impossible to track down, even with the tried and true
    method...one screw at a time.

    Derek Wildstar, Oct 11, 2003