    strength and allows connecting/disconnecting .

    Maybe I mistakenly told nLite to delete the needed feature?

    Or is there something I need to do setup-wise to start wireless?

    (PeteCresswell), Dec 25, 2008

  2. (PeteCresswell)

    OldMan Guest

    You would need to install the drivers for your PC, or motherboard

    OldMan, Dec 28, 2008

  3. Per OldMan:
    Had done that, so I re-installed all the drivers and utilities
    after downloading them from the Taiwan site.

    Somewhere along the line, a little "eeePC Tray Utility" applet
    magically appeared in task bar's notification area.

    It's RightClick popup included an "Enable WLAN" option.

    Duhhhhhhhhhh........ -)

    (PeteCresswell), Dec 28, 2008