    now halo doesn;t run at all and my pc is unstable maybe your programmers
    should go work for microsoft

    Jeff (ready to return to nvidia)

    Mindwipe, Dec 19, 2003

  2. Mindwipe

    Knickers Guest

    thanks for sod all ati
    Hardly ATI's fault because you have problems.
    What about the multitudes that have the same card and have no problems?

    Knickers, Dec 19, 2003

  3. Mindwipe

    Mindwipe Guest

    halo runs,not very well but it least the pc doesn't keep restarting now

    Mindwipe, Dec 20, 2003
  4. Mindwipe

    None40 Guest

    That's odd I have the 9200 and run Halo "fine" at 800x600. Halo is a poorly
    ported game and it chugs even on more powerful computers.

    None40, Dec 23, 2003