    projector output to the tv via the s video.

    Possible?

    Thanks

    singin away, Sep 14, 2004

  2. singin away

    Vellu Guest

    My manual says only one three display configuration is possible:
    VGA+DVI+TV-out, TV-out must be a clone of either VGA or DVI. This for 9600
    though, but most likely the same is true for 9200 aswell.

    Vellu, Sep 14, 2004

  3. singin away

    singin away Guest

    Yet when I go into Display settings, I cannot access the TV
    functionality unless I un-attach the secondary monitor screen from the
    primary. Then I lose the ability to display what I want on the
    projector which is sitting on the DVI out...

    singin away, Sep 14, 2004
  4. singin away

    Mangyrat Guest

    only way is to add a pci card. i have yet to find a ati or nvida card that
    will do 3 displays yet.
    you need to check out the multimon forums at real time soft.
    http://www.realtimesoft.com/multimon/
    your best bet is to add a ati 7x card like the 7500 or i think the make a 9x
    card now that is pci.

    Mangyrat, Sep 14, 2004