    better staying with my msi 754 socket board and changing to the 3700
    processor which are getting rare as hell thank god for e-bay thanks for any
    advice

    Michelle Newman, Apr 12, 2006

  2. Michelle Newman

    John Russell Guest

    Ebay is a wonderful place to find AGP boards from those upgrading to PCI-e.

    Wanting a dual agp/pci-e solution puts you into a "niche" market. That means
    your less likely to find mainstream solutions from the big chipset or board
    makers.

    John Russell, Apr 12, 2006

  3. Are there any other boards besides the Asroc that offer the same?
    It would be nice to see one w/ a few more higher end features.

    Ron Marraccini, Apr 14, 2006
  4. Are there any other boards besides the Asroc that offer the same?

    Nothing else with full agp support as far as I know.

    Friedrich Wuelfing, Apr 15, 2006
  5. Michelle Newman

    peter Guest

    What higher end features are you looking for??? at $65.00 bucks??
    I've got this board on one of my systems running with an Opteron
    148...started with an AGP video card..now running a PCI-E video card.
    Running 3 SATA HD plus 2 DVD burners.If I run Everest tests it beats my 64x2
    3800 with a better video card 8 out of 10 tests.
    If I run Sandra the results are the same.
    The BIOS is easy to setup and OC...even if there could be a few more
    options.
    The ULI chipset has given me less problems than the Nvidea chipset.
    peter

    peter, Apr 15, 2006