    I'm not sure but I that I have the bois set right.

    opening screen says 200mhz if I have the bios set right then I reall
    am not impressed with this new chip and board

    Phantom Racer, Dec 28, 2004

  2. Phantom Racer

    RM Guest

    It should slay your old setup, except for the bottle neck of a graphics card
    you've got. The 200Mhz is correct for the stock speed. 'Load default' on the
    bios is all you need do when setting up. Try installing all the right
    drivers, checking the memory is working in dual channel, buying a better Gfx
    card - the 6600 is good for the money. Is your HD sata?

    You did do a fresh install of XP?

    RM, Dec 29, 2004