9600 ATI with Star Wars Galaxies..

Discussion in 'ATI' started by Aaron Johnson, Jul 28, 2003.

  1. Well, after all is said and done, 2 months in the works (on a budget),
    slowly buying the system piece by piece it is done..and running (took most
    the day to get it stable) but I am very very impressed with Ati 9600 card..
    system is:

    Mobo: Asus A7n8x dlx 2.0 bios 1003
    Cpu : Amd 2500 xp Barton
    HD: Maxtor 40gig
    Vid Card: Radeon Ati 9600
    Case: 420w
    Ram: 512 Simpletech pc2700
    OS: Win Xp Pro

    Now when I put it together I did it this way..

    Get Hd formated..then put win xp pro on it, then put on asus Mobo
    drivers..then Vid Card drivers..then updated win xp pro (took about 3-4
    differ trips to the update site so much to dl so do it step by step).. then
    tweeked the bios some (get the 2500 running at a 2500) then installed SW:G
    and loged on and crash..ok so look at tech support for sw:g and update Vid
    card drivers and the rest is history.

    So again a system that worked on paper that 'should' work in real life
    does.. really enjoy building systems (had my ups and downs..this was a up
    one) and my woman really enjoys it now (she had a p3 550) so this system was
    for her while i still play on my amd 800 (oc to 1ghz) system (cry)

    Aaron Johnson, Jul 28, 2003

  2. Aaron Johnson

    ELVIS2000 Guest

    Pussy.

    ELVIS2000, Aug 1, 2003

  3. Aaron Johnson

    Lenroc Guest

    When will we learn that it's ok for men to show emotion?

    ;)

    Or were you just recognizing the fact that "his woman" has a pussy?

    Lenroc, Aug 1, 2003
  4. Aaron Johnson

    ELVIS2000 Guest

    He gives the better system to "his woman"!

    ELVIS2000, Sep 5, 2003