    and the Non-EZ uses 300x2. Is the gaming performance going to be that huge?

    Does anybody know of any benchmarks to compare these two cards, like
    framerate differences etc.?

    Tvegas, Jan 30, 2004

  2. Tvegas

    Jon Danniken Guest

    The price difference is only six dollars at newegg, so there's really no reason to buy the EZ.
    Another thing to consider is that sixty bucks more gets you a 9700PRO; add an additional twenty
    dollars and you've got a 9800PRO.

    Jon

    Jon Danniken, Jan 30, 2004

  3. Tvegas

    JTS Guest

    My thought process exactly, which is why I ended up with a 9800 pro.

    JTS, Jan 30, 2004
  4. Tvegas

    Tvegas Guest

    I only have around $150 to spend, which is still 50 dollars over my budget.
    So, It looks like I'll be buying the Ati 9600 XT 128mb. Seems like the best
    bang for the Buck kind of card.
    Just thought I could find some benchmarks somewhere to see if I Really need
    a more expensive card, or if the framerate difference is not that
    noticeable.

    Tvegas, Jan 30, 2004
  5. Tvegas

    Jon Danniken Guest