9600GT: Shortcut to change directly from monitor to beamer

Discussion in 'Nvidia' started by AWM, May 27, 2008.

  1. AWM

    AWM Guest

    To my videocard Gainward Bliss 9600GT I have connected a LCD-Monitor
    (resolution 1280 x 1024) using the DVI-port and my beamer (resolution 1920 x
    1080) using the HDMI-port, Windows Vista Ultimate.

    Is there any possibility to install a shortcut on the desktop, which changes
    the active video signal from the LCD-Monitor to the beamer, when
    doubleclicked (so that the beamer shows the active video signal with 1920 x
    1080 and the LCD-Monitor ist turned off) ?
    And a second shortcut on the desktop, which activates the LCD-Monitor und
    turns the beamer off, when doublecklicked ?

    My old Home Theatre PC has such shortcuts for the ATI videocard (called "ATI
    Catalyst Control Center") and it works there perfectly. It is very easy for
    my children or my whife to change the active video signal from the monitor
    to the beamer and back again to the monitor.

    I hope, there is something similar available for nvidia-videocards !

    Thanks for your help ! Andreas

    AWM, May 27, 2008