    HALL Guest

    I would like to buy one of these VGA, suggestions? (considering price and
    performance)

    HALL, Jul 13, 2003

  2. HALL

    HALL Guest

    Sapphire Atlantis...

    HALL, Jul 13, 2003

  3. HALL

    Alceryes Guest

    Pro Ultimate?...huh?
    Is that just some mfgs. "OC'd" Pro or is this actually a faster reference
    design? Do you mean the 9800 Pro maybe?
    --

    "I don't cheat to survive. I cheat to LIVE!!"
    - Alceryes

    (check out my modded/OC'd system at http://mywebpages.comcast.net/alceryes)

    Alceryes, Jul 13, 2003
  4. HALL

    Strontium Guest

    Guess it depend on your price range.

    For $200 less, you can have 8 pipes, 128MB on-card memory (256 is hype),
    and overclock the bitch to 9700pro speeds. Your money, not mine.
    Deranged reminds me of people that are afraid to buy a new chip or
    motherboard, until they are 3yrs old (and outdated), yet at same time they
    are suggesting you drop close to $500 on a video card..... Enjoy that
    attitude. Not my flavor. Get a 9700np, overclock the bitch, forget about
    it..200 bucks. Bleh.

    -

    Strontium, Jul 14, 2003
  5. HALL

    HALL Guest

    Tomorrow is the day... My MBO Abit NF7 nForce2, CPU AMD Athlon 2500+ Barton,
    and dual 256 MB PC-400 DDR-3200 will get a brand new ATI VGA.
    YP, Sapphire R9500Pro costs 180 ?,
    YP, Sapphire R9700 n/pro costs 226 ?,
    YP, Sapphire R9700Pro costs 346 ?,
    YP, Sapphire R9700Pro ultimate costs 333 ?,
    YP, Sapphire R9800Pro costs 453 ?,
    but till tomorrow... who knows...

    I think that my reality is R9700 n/pro, but my heart goes to R9700 Pro.
    Oh, by the way, my wallet is not thinking like this. He's saying to me: Go
    for the cheaper one!

    So, can you please tell me how can I get better performances with R9700
    n/pro?

    HALL, Jul 14, 2003
  6. HALL

    HALL Guest

    That ? behind the numbers was ment to be Euro(s). ;)

    HALL, Jul 14, 2003