    the original CD per information I have read here.

    Suggestions as to a solution would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks

    Ron Marraccini, Apr 6, 2005

  2. PS: On boot I get an "Error loading device" - "Specific Module cannot be
    found" in C;\Programs\ATI and, the heading on the error massage is
    Rundll.exe.

    Upon going into control panel/administrative services/event properties I see
    that the source is Ati2mtag, the category is WDM and the description of
    the event is: SRB command failed-SRB_GET_DEVICE_PROPERTY

    Anyone?

    Thanks

    Ron Marraccini, Apr 6, 2005

  3. Ron Marraccini

    Gordon Scott Guest

    Uninstall all the drivers, control panel, mmc, and finally video drivers
    etc, reboot and reinstall. Order is
    WDM (dont reboot) vid drivers, reboot, dvd, mmc.

    Gordon

    Gordon Scott, Apr 6, 2005
  4. I reinstalled the drivers and. on my advanced settings screen - the
    SmartGart section is "greyed out" and I cannot adjust anything (even though
    it's set to 8x & Fast writes disabled which is what I want)

    Did I install something wrong?

    --
    Ron A. Marraccini
    RAM Legal Systems - OBI #146