    361$,is there something better around?Where could I find a reasonable
    price (in soem on-line store) for the 9700 Pro Aiw?thnx in advance

    -alex-

    alecxx, Oct 17, 2003

  2. alecxx

    patrickp Guest

    I think those dip switches are for TV output, alex. AIWs are normally
    _either_ NTSC _or_ PAL/SECAM.

    One possibility is to get a VIVO card: these don't have tuners but need a
    composite video input - you need to run them from the video output of
    something else that has a tuner, like a TV, VCR or cable box. However, they
    will accept and display all video formats, NTSC, PAL and SECAM. You can use
    TV apps with them, and they capture.

    patrickp

    patrickp, Oct 17, 2003