    Chaintech's "approved" list, but could either of those be a problem.

    Thanks in advance for any help!

    Ben

    Ben Sanders, May 17, 2004

  2. Ben Sanders

    Lazarus Guest

    Who says its prescott ready? Not out of the box it isnt.....you need bios
    version 4......another thing....bios version 3 fixed the "unstable" issue
    with corsair ddr400

    what you are going to have to do is fit a northwood to it....upgrade the
    bios....then fit your prescott

    at least "I think" thats the soulution.......I`m no expert and often get
    shot down for my mistakes but I think thats your answer!

    Lazarus, May 17, 2004