9CJS Version 6 Bios 0225

Discussion in 'Chaintech' started by Lazarus, May 10, 2004.

  1. Lazarus

    Lazarus Guest

    Lazarus, May 10, 2004

  2. Lazarus

    Dante Guest

    Thanks Lazarus! :)

    Dante, May 12, 2004

  3. Lazarus

    Dante Guest

    When trying to update the bios, I got an error message saying "This
    Program's file BIOS-Lock string does not match".

    To get around this, the command needs the /nbl switch appended, like so:

    awdflash 9cjs0225.bin /nbl

    Dante, May 13, 2004
  4. Lazarus

    Lazarus Guest

    yep its a known problem too....only one bios has worked auto so far!

    Lazarus, May 13, 2004