9CJS Version 6 Bios 0225

Discussion in 'Chaintech' started by Lazarus, May 10, 2004.

  1. Lazarus

    Lazarus Guest

    Lazarus, May 10, 2004

  2. Lazarus

    Dante Guest

    Dante, May 12, 2004

  3. Lazarus

    Dante Guest

    When trying to update the bios, I got an error message saying "This
    Program's file BIOS-Lock string does not match".

    To get around this, the command needs the /nbl switch appended, like so:

    awdflash 9cjs0225.bin /nbl

    Dante, May 13, 2004
  4. Lazarus

    Lazarus Guest

    yep its a known problem too....only one bios has worked auto so far!

    Lazarus, May 13, 2004